At CarePlus Cleaning Solutions, quality is an integral part of our corporate business principles. We strive to achieve sustainable growth by consistently satisfying the diverse needs and expectations of our clients. CarePlus Cleaning Solutions is committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001 Standard.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- Provide services that meet or exceed the standards prescribed in relevant agreements, contracts, codes and statutory obligations.
- Deliver added value to our clients by identifying, monitoring and responding to their needs, expectations and levels of satisfaction.
- Set measurable targets and seek to improve the delivery of our services continually.
- Continually review and improve the effectiveness of the management system.
- Embrace new ideas, technology and innovation. We will strive for continuous improvement, setting new benchmarks to maintain our strong reputation within the industry.
- Deliver our projects on time and budget and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Ensure our suppliers, contractors and visitors operate as per this policy.
At CarePlus Cleaning Solutions, we recognise our responsibility to meet community expectations, and we are committed to the continuous improvement of our environmental performance.
CarePlus Cleaning Solutions understands the importance of sustainability and reducing our environmental footprint. We believe being environmentally responsible is both the obligation of management and every individual.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- Comply with relevant environment legislation and systems across the business.
- Proactively identify environmental hazards, assess their risk and eliminate or, if not possible, manage the risks to as low as reasonably practicable.
- Establish annual environmental objectives and targets and review annually.
- Positively influence the environmental performance of any future partners.
- Manage our diverse activities to prevent or minimise pollution and impacts on visual amenity, air, water, land, flora, fauna and cultural and heritage values.
- Strive to improve resource consumption efficiency and minimise waste generation in our services.
- Investigate and implement mutually beneficial programs of environmental management with interested parties.
- Ensure understanding of environmental requirements and implementation of standards among our employees, suppliers and contractors.
- Monitor and report our environmental progress.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
CarePlus Cleaning Solutions is committed to supporting the health, safety, and welfare of all people we employ and the people affected by our undertakings. CarPlus Cleaning Solutions continuously supports improvements of workplace health and safety by adopting a planned, systematic approach to occupational health and safety. This approach includes risk management and consultation.
As part of our overall commitment, CarePlus Cleaning Solutions is dedicated to:
- Complying with ISO 45001, AS/NZS 4801and all relevant OH&S legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines.
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets aimed at eliminating work-related injury and illnesses.
- Documenting, implementing and communicating OH&S policy to all employees.
- Regularly monitoring and revising our policy in accordance with legislative and organisational changes or as appropriate.
- Providing adequate training, information, instruction and supervision to all employees and visitors to ensure work is carried out safely.
- Ensuring all accidents, hazards, and near misses are recorded and reported, and an investigation is carried out to determine possible causes.
- Maintaining a safe working environment by reporting hazards or unsafe work practices promptly to a manager or supervisor.
- Reporting all workplace injuries, near misses and illnesses caused by work immediately to a manager.